Our Mission: “To serve rather than be served.”
Founded in 1991, the Shop was originally created under the guidance of Monsignor Richard McCabe to fund the Lake Travis Crisis Ministry and, when possible, to aid others in need through the proceeds of the sale of donated goods. The Shop fulfills this mission by offering “needed items at a low price and other items at a fair price.”
Profits from the Thrift Shop are administered by the Ladies of Charity Lake Travis and distributed to organizations that share our mission to serve the poor. As a result of the continuing generosity of our donors, shoppers and volunteers over the past 25 years, LOC-LT has been able to donate nearly $2,000,000 to charities that serve the poor in our own community and around the world.
Located in the Jack Brown Center
1508 Ranch Road 620 S
Lakeway, TX 78734